I am a student who lives in London and wants to share her view of Art with the world.
Here are a five facts about me:
1) When I was born, the doctor thought I had jaundice. It turned out he didn’t know I was half Vietnamese.
2) I have an extremely odd phobia of little, uneven holes (I think what most comes similar to it is trypophobia – look it up)
3) I have very partial heterochromia, which is just a posh way of saying I’ve got weird hazel eyes
4) It’s quite sad, but I have never left Europe
5) My birthday is on April Fool’s day
You’ll find a few posts about History of Art and some of my drawings on here.
Hope you enjoy it 🙂